Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

N/A

N/A

20 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Best Burger Restaurant in Los Angeles

Hello @CelesteG! When you hit Level 2, you can submit your meet-up details to our meet-up site to be featured. Your meet-up will also be shared in here in Connect and other interested community members can RSVP. 🙂 You're a few points away from Level 2, want to give it a shot? You can check out About Local Guides for ways to contribute to Google Maps! 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

Hey @CelesteG this sounds fun! Did you have your meet up? There are a good amount of L.A. local guides out there, happy to help connect you.

Level 7

Hello Celeste G of Los Angeles. StephenB - Local Guide Level 4 of Glendale, CA replying to your post on Burgers. I Love Burgers too and know good Burger places all over LA. I 'd be interested in meeting up with you sometime for a burger. 🍔🍔🍔😊

It's now Sunday March 19th. When would you like to meet?

Myfavorite Burger joint is in North Hollywood - Jack' s Old Fashioned Classic Burgers at the corner of Tujunga and Riverside, North Hollywood, Ca. But, we also have more in the Glendale area too. 1473535914024.jpg

Level 4
Level 4

Whoa, how did I miss this?

I think everyone in LA has a favorite burger (or three). I like In-n-Out as much as the next person, though sometimes the tomatoes/lettuce make me sad. Then I go to Burgerlords. I still go to Umami, but each location is slightly different in service (Pasadena being my favorite). However, the burger I taste in my dreams comes from a bar - Father's Office. With crispy, crunchy shoestring potatoes.

Level 5

Great idea @CelesteG I would love to join but Thursday is a work day.  Would you consider meeting up later in the evening or on weekends?

Level 5

@StephenB66 I've never been to Jack's...would live to go!

Level 10

Level 7

Hello JeanetteG,

Cool! That would be great. This weekend? Saturday or Sunday at 12:30-1. What works for you? StephenB

Level 5

@StephenB66 Sunday works for me!