CelesteG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Best Burger Restaurant in Los Angeles

Okay, sounds good!! See you there at 12:30 on Sunday.

Jack's Classic Hamburgers

11375 Riverside Dr.

North Hollywood, Ca. 91602

Okay?

StephenB

Level 8

Are you all good if I join with a few friends - probably 4-6 of us!

Level 7

Absolutely, C'mon down. Do you know where come to?

Former Google Contributor

Woah, all the burger are enthusiasts coming together! @StephenB66, I suggest submitting your meet-up so @JeannetteG@JR_Curley and other Local Guides who don't come to this forum can know about your meet-up and RSVP! 🙂 In your meet-up details, you can include a meet-up point and other details you think are important for attendees (e.g. agenda of the meet-up, things to bring, spendings, etc.). Go go go! 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

Thanks @JeslynL! I think this was originally @CelesteG 's idea!

Former Google Contributor

Hmm looks like @CelesteG has removed her original post and she suggested a different location from @StephenB66. Anyone can go ahead and submit the meet-up details anyway, even you, @JR_Curley 🙂 The best is as quickly as possible, so the meet-up post can get more reach in your area. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

Totally missed that the OP was edited! 

Level 7

Hey Jeanette,

So, I'll see you at Jack's on Sunday at 12:30. It looks like some other folks are going to come to. JRC, another LA local guide says, he wants to come and bring some friends. Plus, JeslynL, Google Moderator, messaged me and said I should make an official meet up posting, so I just did that. There you go. See you Sunday. 😊👍🍔🍔🍔

Level 7

Hi JeslynL,

Okay, I submitted a meet up request per your request.

StephenB

Level 5

@StephenB66 Great!  I like how this became a meet-up!!