Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: Meet up in Lagos

Add me to that whatsapp group pls - 08035382170

Connect Moderator

Guys!

Happy New year. Did you meetup in Lagos last year. Keep me informed on the latest meet up. 

Cheers

Level 5

Whats up in Lagos? No meetings yet in 2017?

@AlexanderO wrote:

Hi All,

Did you guys later meet on 13/08/2016? If not, please I suggest we meet in Victoria Island anytime from 27/08/2016 (enough time to plan, right?). I am suggesting I serve the community by hosting the event. Off course, subject to your convenience. Please let me know next steps for the next event or tell me stories of the 13/08/2016 event if it was held.

See you guys soon 🙂 

@AlexanderO wrote:

Hi All,

Did you guys later meet on 13/08/2016? If not, please I suggest we meet in Victoria Island anytime from 27/08/2016 (enough time to plan, right?). I am suggesting I serve the community by hosting the event. Off course, subject to your convenience. Please let me know next steps for the next event or tell me stories of the 13/08/2016 event if it was held.

See you guys soon 🙂 

@AlexanderO wrote:

Hi All,

See you guys soon 🙂 

Level 10

Heads up, Lagos Local Guides. Lagos Worldwide Map Edit is hosted by Isaac Oguji (Pronto) as part of World Wide Map Edit Walk. 22 countries participating in this effort to improve Maps on a global scale. RSVP ASAP. Event is tomorrow https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/lagos-worldwide-map-edit-lagos Kindest regards from Osaka78