cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Re: Meet up in Lagos

.i dont think it held

cool......thats a great idea.
i think we should create an event on eventbrite and publicize it on our social media pages to get more guys to turn up....

what do you think
am down 100 percent.....i could help out with logistics and planning....be free to ask for help if you  need it

Level 10

Let us drop our social media handle and connect to create the needed awareness.

I am flairman_ on twitter.

@chidieberen @XanderO @CharlesI

@chidieberen wrote:

.i dont think it held

cool......thats a great idea.
i think we should create an event on eventbrite and publicize it on our social media pages to get more guys to turn up....

what do you think
am down 100 percent.....i could help out with logistics and planning....be free to ask for help if you  need it

@CharlesI

Level 6

Good day beautiful people,

I am sorry I did not follow through my suggestion for a meeting in Lagos. I actually did not see some of your suggestion for a meeting at Yaba. I am cool with Alex's offer to host us on the Island Saturday August 27, 2016. We have a venue and 10am for time is good for me. May I suggest you guys buzz my mobile line and I will share all numbers I receive. I will also send SMS reminders to all.

You can reach me on 08033832236.

Have a fantastic weekend!

Level 6

Hello guys, hope you're all good? I just realized that this Saturday coincides with the monthly environmental sanitation in Lagos. This makes my earlier suggestion of 10:00am as time impracticable.  How is 1:00pm same day? Expecting to hear from you please.

Have a great day!

Level 10

Pls let us endeavour to drop our phone numbers, everybody will be contacted via text message and we will get to know the time and venue.

@RichardB wrote:

Hello guys, hope you're all good? I just realized that this Saturday coincides with the monthly environmental sanitation in Lagos. This makes my earlier suggestion of 10:00am as time impracticable.  How is 1:00pm same day? Expecting to hear from you please.

Have a great day!

Level 10

Hi Alex, can you drop your contact details so has to know how to plan the event. 

Thanks

Level 6

Good morning guys, not heard from you on the suggested meetimg for today. Mustaph you didn't drop your number like you suggested. Mine is 08033832236.

I do hope we get to meet today!

Level 10

Hi All,

Apologies for the delay in responding. I was on vacation in a remote area with limited internet accessible via my mobile phone, so I could not respond properly. I am now in Lagos and would appreciate it if we could agree on another date and time. I will be happy to host the event at 35 Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island anytime next month if I am able to know the number of persons attending. To enable us communicate easily and promptly, I will create a WhatsApp group and add the numbers here if you don't mind. You  can also reach me on 0eight0two 755 eight787. Thank you and have a great day ahead.

Edit. I will create the Eventbrite event as earlier suggested and we will broadcast on social media. Once again apologies for not responding in time before the previously suggested date of the LG event

Level 10

08099565607 that is my whatsApp number, I'm a graphic/web designer.

I'll create an e-flyer for the event. let us all put all hands on deck pls.

Level 10

Nice one Mustapha. Thanks