SajolKDas's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Meet With Live Attendees

@Afrida, please contact in fb page. @SajolKDas, would you please be kind enough to manage a seat for her. It will be a great deal and will inspire her on the journey to the future.

Level 8

I am eagerly waiting to join upcoming meetup with the Live Attendees 2018. Hope to see you all in Meetup. 

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 8

I will come.

Former Google Contributor

Hey @SajolKDas,

I noticed that the photo used for your meet-up has some official Google imagery. I would like to remind you that according to the Local Guides Program Terms and Conditions the Local Guides logo is a Google brand identity and is reserved for official use only.

I would like to ask you to edit the photo used and remove any official logos that you have used.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Hi @GeorgesHR.

Hope you are doing good. Thanks for reminding me of the issue. I was in some confusion that the Connect Live Logo couldn't be used in a banner.

I already edited this post and uploaded a new image. With due respect to the community rules and regulations, I will keep myself concern about the issue in the future.

I hope this will solve the issue. If there is anything more please let me. I will try to solve as soon as possible.