Reena_25's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Local guide meet up in pune

Can we arrange a meet up for LGs in Pune? Somewhere near Hinjewadi.

Pune, Maharashtra, India
11 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Local guide meet up in pune

Hi @Reena_25 good on you for starting to organise a meetup, you should also make a meetup entry here https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup so that important details like location, time and date and a description of your proposed Meetup are known to everyone who might like to come along.

Have a read of How to Organise a Local Guides Meetup and HowTo: Leading a Photo/Food/Geo Walk

I hope your Meetup goes well.

Regards Paul

Level 10

@Reena_25 yes you can arrange meet up

Mahabub Hasan
Level 4

Yes, I think we can arrange meetup in Pune.

Level 8

Ya sure..I'll be glad to come for.the meet up

Level 7

Yes sure! we can arrange meetup!

Level 7

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

Hi @Reena_25 good on you for starting to organise a meetup, you should also make a meetup entry here https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup so that important details like location, time and date and a description of your proposed Meetup are known to everyone who might like to come along.

Have a read of How to Organise a Local Guides Meetup and HowTo: Leading a Photo/Food/Geo Walk

I hope your Meetup goes well.

Regards Paul

@PaulPavlinovich Thanks for your valuable suggestions. I will enter the details there and also let all know how it goes.

Level 7

@PaulPavlinovich thanks Paul for your valuable suggestions. I will do it and keep everyone posted about our meet up.

Level 10

Namskar,

@pawanpatil

Ho nakkich..

jar tumhi ek hi LG meet up ajun attend kel nasel tr 20 june chya aat tumhala 1 tari LG meet up karan garajech aahe..

as majh Opinion aahe..

Regards,

@Shrut19

Mumbai

Level 7

ok let me know when and where to arrange meetup @Shrut19