DanT-DK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Local Guides Denmark

Der ser da hyggeligt ud der på Falster - Desværre bare ikke lige et sted man kommer forbi så **####**

Level 8

Hejsa!

I am also a Dane located in Copenhagen. I am located in the northern part of Copenhagen (Østerbro, Søborg, Gentofte).

Level 2

I'm from Roskilde. 🙂

Trying to commit myself to more contributions and I'm currently considering hosting a meet up here. Let me know if anyone would be up for that.

Level 8

Could be fun with a local guide to show "the hood" as I don't know much about Roskilde. Been there long ago and I think I remember that there were some good foto opportunties.
Problem is just that it's a bit expensive to cross the waters to get to "The Island"
So maybe ... especially if there were others comming from the main land 🙂

Level 8

Nice to see so many people in here 😄 and i can see we are covering most of Denmark!

I simply started because i was looking for a peace of art, but it was placed wrong in maps. So i corrected it and when i cound't stop doing it 🙂

Level 3

Hej allesammen.

Synes også det er sjovt at anmelde og tage billeder hvor jeg nu kommer. Jeg bor i Kbh NV men rejser ofte til udlandet og kan derfor også anmelde andre ting udenfor Danmark.

Måske vi alle kan mødes en dag?

Hilsen

Martin

Level 1

From CPH!

Level 7

Hejsa

Jeg er fra Bornholm The Baltic Sea/ ØstersøenThe Baltic Sea/ Østersøen

Level 7

Aarhus calling 🙂

Situated in Tilst right at the outskirts of Aarhus, I roam the central part of Jylland. I add shops and POIs as I go and routinely augment the partial info entered by others.

Glad to see I'm not the only dane on here. Still, I find input from non-danes on danish stuff valuable, as the danes themselves don't always manage to see the forest because of all the trees obscuring the view.

Cheers,

Level 8

Jeg er klar på et meetup 🙂 Godt initiativ!