E3Media's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Local Guide Hangout - Sydney's North West

Hey guys & girls, Jayson here from E3 Media, do we have any Local Guides on here from Sydney's West or North West interested in a catch-up?

I am happy to host the event, I also have some ideas about things we could discuss. Hit me up if you're interested.

E3 Media, Walker Street, South Windsor, New South Wales, Australia
1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Local Guide Hangout - Sydney's North West

Hi Jayson from @E3Media

It is really great to meet you here. I am sorry I have not seen this request for a meetup earlier. I will let you know about any meetups in Sydney as soon as I hear about any. There is one coming up next weekend if you are free. Please come along and bring any friends and or family as well. 

We are having a Worldwide Photo walk to showcase the beauty of your city to the world. It will be super fun and there are meetups happening all around the world on this date. So it will be great if you can join us.

Here is some more information about it and where to RSVP. 

Cheers

@Justine2807

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Re: Local Guide Hangout - Sydney's North West

Hi Jayson from @E3Media

It is really great to meet you here. I am sorry I have not seen this request for a meetup earlier. I will let you know about any meetups in Sydney as soon as I hear about any. There is one coming up next weekend if you are free. Please come along and bring any friends and or family as well. 

We are having a Worldwide Photo walk to showcase the beauty of your city to the world. It will be super fun and there are meetups happening all around the world on this date. So it will be great if you can join us.

Here is some more information about it and where to RSVP. 

Cheers

@Justine2807