Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Lagos Food Crawl 2018

Lagos Food Crawl 2018

Lagos

Lagos, Nigeria

April 29, 2018 @ 23:00 (WAT)

The GTB Food & Drink Fair 2018 presents another opportunity to explore Local, African and Continental cuisine as is common in Nigeria from the best of the best. Aside from having over 200 food and drinks vendors to explore, there will be Master classes from some renown chefs. Participants should come ready to meet, eat and be merry whilst we guide the world on where and what to eat whilst in Lagos, Nigeria. Being a family event, kids and children are welcome to come along [especially with a minder]. Attendance is FREE!!! As many as have branded T-shirts and paraphernalia of the Local Guides Community should please wear them for visibility. The overall plan is to also give as many of the participating vendors the opportunity to have their businesses created on the Map. Venue is Plot 1, Water Corporation Drive, Oniru, Lagos. Gate: FREE Necessary & handy items to bring along include a cheerful spirit, fully charged mobile phone batteries and some mobile data.

RSVP here

Lagos, Nigeria
17 comments
Level 10

Re: Lagos Food Crawl 2018

@Lelekena wrote:
Lagos Food Crawl 2018

Lagos

Lagos, Nigeria

@APRIL 29, 2018 @ 23:00 (WAT)

The GTB Food & Drink Fair 2018 presents another opportunity to explore Local, African and Continental cuisine as is common in Nigeria from the best of the best. Aside from having over 200 food and drinks vendors to explore, there will be Master classes from some renown chefs. Participants should come ready to meet, eat and be merry whilst we guide the world on where and what to eat whilst in Lagos, Nigeria. Being a family event, kids and children are welcome to come along [especially with a minder]. Attendance is FREE!!! As many as have branded T-shirts and paraphernalia of the Local Guides Community should please wear them for visibility. The overall plan is to also give as many of the participating vendors the opportunity to have their businesses created on the Map. Venue is Plot 1, Water Corporation Drive, Oniru, Lagos. Gate: FREE Necessary & handy items to bring along include a cheerful spirit, fully charged mobile phone batteries and some mobile data.

RSVP here

I'll love to be there! Lagos is calling... 

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Level 10

I discovered Nigerian food since 2015 when I was there for 2 weeks in Abuja and Lagos . I like it and in my country I go to eat this delicious food with some Nigerians friends. I wish you success for your meetup and event

Level 7

Our Lagos, our pride and our city!

I'll be there to taste all kinds of food😛😜😝

Level 8

Thank you - will be great to have you there. 

Level 6

I will definitely be there also.

Level 10

I trust you! Guess you're the newest on the foodie train. My paddy is @pwanaduku

@Magbagbeola wrote:

Our Lagos, our pride and our city!

I'll be there to taste all kinds of food😛😜😝

Level 6

Wow!  This is fantastic. I will definitely love to experience this fantastic opportunity. Really looking forward to this.

You may want to change the time on the calendar though.

Thanks for this opportunity 

Screenshot_20180424-002954.png

Level 5

Will surely be there this year! Not gonna miss it

Level 10

The problem is that the time cannot be changed anymore! Either way we should be ready for 12pm as shown in the banner for the meet-up.