Lelekena's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Lagos Food Crawl 2018

Been here for a bit. Is anyone still around?

Level 10

Quite an interesting meet up. FOOD!!!!!! 🙂

Love for Food and Landscape photography
Level 6

Hi, so sorry to have missed this post. However, I was at the food fair yesterday. The challenge however is that a lot of the vendors do not have an actual site. They cook and deliver from their homes so it is difficult to create these businesses on the map.

Level 10

This is so true! I met many online businesses at the spot. It takes only a phone number to call and get your orders based on your preference of their available menu options. To make it worse, the websites aren't really functioning, just created and probably forgotten! 

@Funmi wrote:

Hi, so sorry to have missed this post. However, I was at the food fair yesterday. The challenge however is that a lot of the vendors do not have an actual site. They cook and deliver from their homes so it is difficult to create these businesses on the map.

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Level 10

Sad I came when you just left already! It was really a food crawl, one I couldn't afford to miss

Level 10

Sorry we missed your message while we were there! We've resort to communicating faster via the unofficial sites (social media)  during the meet-ups because messages are converted faster. If only you were on the WhatsApp group, you would have seen the talks ongoing while we were there!

Level 8

Thank you; we sure had fun

Level 6

Can I join the WhatsApp group?

Please send me the link or phone number.

Thanks