Siavash_T's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

HELP TO CREATE MEET -UP

Hi  my name is siavash talebi i live in iran and love google products and program like map maker or crowd source

im not alone in iran i want to create meet up Local Guide in my city 'kelardasht' but i need your help to guide me

1.how can create meet up in Local Guide Connect and find all map maker in my city?

2.Do we need to dress Google Local Guide?   https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/Galle-Meetup-Had-a-nice-time-with-Galle-Local-Gu...

3. I want to borrow google trekker from Street View camera loan program but does not support iran country,what should I do?

please help me

Iran
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: HELP TO CREATE MEET -UP

Hi @Siavash_T, looks like you are new here, so welcome to Local Guides Connect! Connect is a global community forum where Local Guides from all over the world share their experiences and ideas with one another. As you are new here, I recommend reading this post for tips and best practices when using Connect.

1.how can create meet up in Local Guide Connect and find all map maker in my city?

This post contains super useful tips and step-by-step guidance that will help you organise your meet-up - from planning to hosting. Check it out. 🙂 It's always good to gather Local Guides in your area first. Try searching the community for mentions of your city/country to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations, engage with the Local Guides near you, and plan a meet-up.

2.Do we need to dress Google Local Guide?   https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/Galle-Meetup-Had-a-nice-time-with-Galle-Local-Gu...

There is no dress-code at any Local Guides meet-up. 🙂 Feel free to be in any clothes that you are comfortable in, unless the places you are visiting for the meet-up require visitors to dress otherwise.

3. I want to borrow google trekker from Street View camera loan program but does not support iran country,what should I do?

As replied by another community member here, the Street View camera loan program is being rolled out in stages and is currently available in certain areas only. What you can do is to stay tuned as the team works to expand eligibility to additional countries in the future. 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

Re: HELP TO CREATE MEET -UP

Oh, It is too late that you needs my answer,Thanks to @JeslynL for answering all.

Thanks for entering the question here. As you saw more experts can help you in this community than MM Forum. Anyway If you still have questions or want to speak in Persian I'll be glad to help you.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides