trasiKR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Google mumbai local guides meet-up

Hello local guides

I am kish,  like to organise a meet up of all local guides in juhu beach mumbai to know each other better and share our experience as local guides and discuss various topics and to meet local peoples and inquire them to which places in mumbai they find difficult to locate so that we can form a group or a local guide from that area can visit that places and edit it on map and take some photos and review them so that it will help people to locate the places easily without wasting their time. Let me know your suggestions here so that we can fix date and time for our meet- up which will also help new local guides or those who want to participate in local guide program.

Juhu Beach, Mumbai, Maharashtra
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Google mumbai local guides meet-up

Hi @trasiKR good on you for starting to organise a meetup, you should also make a meetup entry here https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup so that important details like location, time and date and a description of your proposed Meetup are known to everyone who might like to come along.

I hope your Meetup goes well.

Regards Paul

Level 8

Re: Google mumbai local guides meet-up

thank you paul for your best advice. i will definitely make a meet up entry as soon as i get a nice place for meet up will fix date and time which may take place  In month of june. i hope to have atleast 50+ local guides to attend the meet up. 

Regards kishore