MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Google Local Guides Summit Photos Part: 1

Hello my all friend 

Now  share with you few summit great moment hope you like this   .

Opening day Photos  with @KarenVChin @Shirni @SoniaK @MariaFernandaS @AnuradhaP  @MegS ❤️

DSC09371.JPG

DSC09380.JPG

DSC09378.JPG

23116976_2017022498311565_4456036624922956260_o.jpg

DSC09418.JPG

with Googler Sasawith Googler Sasa

LGSummit17_WendyGeorge-9558.jpg

DSC09398.JPG

DSC09386.JPG

Mahabub Hasan
13 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: A local Local Guide guiding a Local Guide [Recap] #LGsummit2017 - Part 6 (By Mahabub)

Wonderful @MahabubMunna. Waiting to hear more about the rest of the days.

You missed tagging @ErmesT here. He is was boss of this thread. 🙂

Level 10

Re: A local Local Guide guiding a Local Guide [Recap] #LGsummit2017 - Part 6 (By Mahabub)

Hi @MahabubMunna

Nice pirtures. Thanks a lot for sharing, hope  more such inputs from other LGs coming soon. We enjoyed. 

@SoniaK

Connect Moderator

So, who was your local Local Guide for this day? 

Btw @MahabubMunna, this will be I think part 7, not 6. @ErmesT already announced my Yosemite Tour recap as Part 6. And @MariaFernandaS was supposed to write the next one, as challenged by @Andras_H. But as you have already written the next one, she can write part 8. 

And don't forget to edit your post and add the index link so that people can go back to the other recaps.

Level 10

@MahabubMunna

You may also share with us what new coming if the same is not secrete

@SoniaK

Level 10

@SoniaK actually my no 4 but i am lazy to post and draft it then natala post so think 2 -3 day later i post . when ready i click to post then i saw andurs tag me his post no 5 then wait full day and see ah no one give any post then i give my serial no 6 . ok i give up myself from this summit post series and change post title 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

@MahabubMunna wrote:

Hello my all friend 

Now  share with you few summit great moment hope you like this   .

already my other 4 friends share there few photos in connect . 

Opening day Photos  with @KarenVChin @Shirni @SoniaK @MariaFernandaS @AnuradhaP  @MegS ❤️

DSC09371.JPG

DSC09380.JPG

DSC09378.JPG

23116976_2017022498311565_4456036624922956260_o.jpg

DSC09418.JPG

with Googler Sasawith Googler Sasa

LGSummit17_WendyGeorge-9558.jpg

DSC09398.JPG

DSC09386.JPG

Everyone looking great

@KarenVChin @Shirni @SoniaK @MariaFernandaS @AnuradhaP @MegS 

Connect Moderator

no no no no no.....why do you want to change the title? The title is just fine.....just change the episode no and add the link at the bottom @MahabubMunna

Connect Moderator

Re: Google Local Guides Summit Photos Part: 1

@MahabubMunna, it was wonderful to finally meet you after knowing you 2+ years in the Local Guides Community.  You lived up to my expectations in my head and then some! 

I don't even remember you taking this photo of me during the Welcome Party because we were talking and many people were around us as we were all happily chatting the night away. 

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Re: Google Local Guides Summit Photos Part: 1

Beautiful pictures @MahabubMunna you are looking beautiful in traditional dress 👌👌👌. Thanks for sharing this beautiful pictures with us.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.