AdarshUmangRaj's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Error on Submitting a meet-up

Hello @AdarshUmangRaj,

This issue was investigated and the Meet-up functionality appears to be working now. I also see that you were able to submit a Meet-up that has been approved for October 1st.  I hope that your issue has been resolved and please let me know if you have any other questions!

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 8
Solution

@BruceDM Yes the meetup was finally summited for 1st October 2017 and got approved as well, but I found out that the actual issue is with the location; when I tried modifying the location, the meetup got submitted instantly.

After the submission, I did try changing the location of the meet up later on, but there was no option to edit the description or the Location for the meet-up.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @AdarshUmangRaj,

Glad to hear that it is working now and Meet-ups do have a validation in place where the location entered must be a real establishment.  We will be sure to look into this and I will also note your feedback on adjusting your Meet-up location. 

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 8

Thank you so much @BruceDM  for taking out the time, escalating the issue and looking into it personally.