ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

English GYM with Local Guides in Bangladesh.

English GYM with Local Guides in Bangladesh.

final banner update.PNG

Dhaka Eastern College

B- 91/B, Dakshin Banasree project, Khilgaon, Dhaka.

February 16, 2018 @ 14:30 (+06)

Dear Local Guides:

We have to regularly contribute in Google Maps and Google Local Guides Connect Community. But because of our English knowledge limitations we are not able to do it properly. Although Google team encourages us to write/contribute in our mother language, but for smoother understanding we have to write in English. Though we know English speaking/writing more or less, we hesitate or feel uncomfortable to write and feel confused about our writing. To help you overcome these things we have arranged a free one-day workshop in Dhaka.

In this one-day workshop will show you how to improve -

1) Freehand writing,speaking & email correspondence

2) Public speaking, presentation

3) Effective communication skills

The program will also include –

1) Local Guide basics

2) Local Guide community introduction

3) Mentoring and experience sharing by local guides from different parts of the country.

The reality is English language can be a great way to bridge Bangladeshi Local Guides and the ones around the world. Apart from all that, this workshop will let people know about the activities of Local Guides.

Registration: Any local guides from anywhere in Bangladesh or any student is welcome to apply for registration to attend this free workshop. Selected attendees will be notified via mail or phone.

Registration Link - https://goo.gl/at2FB6

This free workshop is organized jointly by English Gym and Comilla Local Guides.

RSVP here

Dhaka, Bangladesh
42 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: English GYM with Local Guides

Thanks Local Guides team for this faster approval. @TraciC @JeslynL @MariaBi

@Kamalhasnainee @OmarBD @ShahMdSultan @PavelSarwar @MahabubMunna @SumaiyaZafrin @Siam_Musa Take a look here. Waiting for your opinion...

Happy Guiding!!!

Level 10

Hi @ShafiulB, I love this meet-up idea! I would love to be there or go to a meet-up where I can improve my english 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Former Google Contributor

Hey @ShafiulB,

I'm just stopping by to say congratulations on the great idea! It will be super useful for each of the Local Guides that join you and the community as a whole.

Thank you!

See you around.

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

ShafiulB wrote:

Thanks Local Guides team for this faster approval. @TraciC @JeslynL @MariaBi

@Kamalhasnainee @MOmarF @ShahMdSultan @PavelSarwar @MahabubMunna @SumaiyaZafrinC @SamTahsan Take a look here. Waiting for your opinion...

Happy Guiding!!!

ok @ShafiulB@ Thanks for mention me. I Think it's can better that if it Can be live on Anywhere such as Facebook Live or YouTube Live, G+ Live. 

SamTahsan
Level 9

Thanks @ShafiulB for arrange such a wonderful meet-up. I must try to join this meet-up.

Thanks again 🙂

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Connect Moderator

@NadyaPN wrote:

Hey @ShafiulB,

I'm just stopping by to say congratulations on the great idea! It will be super useful for each of the Local Guides that join you and the community as a whole.

Thank you!

See you around.

- Nadya

@NadyaPN Thanks for your nice wish. Hope all local guides who lives in dhaka will try to join with us that why we can get successful...

Happy Guiding!!

Connect Moderator

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

Hi @ShafiulB, I love this meet-up idea! I would love to be there or go to a meet-up where I can improve my english 🙂

Thanks for your comment here @ValeriaA_.  You mostly welcome to join with us...  But I know its not easy for you. Hope our area local guides will get encouragement from your comment.

Happy Guiding!!! 

Connect Moderator

@Siam_Musa wrote:

ok @ShafiulB@ Thanks for mention me. I Think it's can better that if it Can be live on Anywhere such as Facebook Live or YouTube Live, G+ Live. 

Thanks @Siam_Musa for your exclusive idea sharing. Yes, it will be better for who are not able to join.So we will try to add this feature in our Event schedule. 

I also expect your joining...

Happy Guiding!!!

Connect Moderator

Hello! My friends @LucioV @ErmesT @OSAMA @SalmaanN @Osaka78forTRUMP @HelloSamsonR @DavidTito @IlankovanT  @Naiem Share your thoughts about this Meet Up. 

I am looking forward to your all reply..

Happy Guiding!!!