Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Cubbon Park - Re discovered

Cubbon Park - Re discovered

Cubbon Park

Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, India

May 20, 2018 @ 07:00 (IST)

Cubbon Park is a Visitors delight every day but Sunday's is special, with so much happening like, Cycle day, Cultural Programs like dance and music, Dogs meet up of all breeds, Zumba, Skate Boarding, interesting Photo shoots and much more, let's all meet up on 20th May at 7.00 AM near the Library, where I  would be standing with a Poster for a 2 hour Photo walk and rediscover how happening our Beautiful Cubbon Park is and also let our Friends and the World also know the same.

You should try and bring your Friend too so that our Community in Bengaluru grows and we can plan a lot of other things.

RSVP here

Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, India
10 comments
Level 8

Re: Cubbon Park - Re discovered

It would be fabtastic and fun if all the Local Guides in Bangalore come and take part in this very interesting and enriching drive, wherin we would be highlighting the many unknown facts of this very very beautiful Cubbon Park and in the Process we will be able to know each other better and exchange wonderful ideas. I feel it would be a Sunday well begun.
Level 10

Wow 

Nice 

See u there 

Level 9

Hi @amitsurana

Follow local guides community India on googlG +

Link

Level 8

@amitsurana

awesome bro, I am new local guides connect, this would be my first meet up

so exciting, keep the updates posted.

thx

muralee

Level 8

Hi let's meet up for Photo Walk in  cubbon Park .and to Explore Greenery of Garden city Bangaluru. My name is RIZWAN Khan local Guide Level 6.by meeting we local guides Explore our Ideas of each other and suggestions. And we local Guides want to know how many r there in Bangaluru. I am new to this community and need suggestions to explore ideas on photography etc. 

Level 8

See u on Sunday

Level 8

Hi

My local Guides team from Bangaluru as my announcement on meet up in cubbon Park -Re discover for photo shoot I am extremely sorry friends not able to attend because of Ramadan fasting and prayers. So I Hope u all my local guides Connect team will understand me. Thanks 

Level 8

Will miss u.

But will catch up soon next time.

Level 8

Thanks for ur reply. Today I missed u and my local guides family. I hope u all enjoyed the photo walk session and meet ups with Bangaluru local guides family. Really I missed a lot. And eager to meet u and local guides community. Sir want to learn experienced guys like u. Sir one thing I want to tell you and my local guides community if someone replies to u our Moral goes high. Sir if possible send me today's cubbon Park pictures. See u soon in next meet