Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Catania Community 1st Meet-up

Catania Community 1st Meet-up

Piazza Duomo

Piazza Duomo, 95100 Catania CT, Italy

April 02, 2017 @ 16:00

Primo meet-up della Community delle Guide Locali di Catania. Un semplice modo per conoscersi finalmente dal vivo! Partenza alle ore 16:00 da Piazza Duomo sotto il famoso obelisco dell'Elefantino, per un breve tour fotografico in Via Etnea, passando per Piazza Stesicoro con il suo piccolo "colosseo" e Villa Bellini, uno dei giardini pubblici più grandi di Europa. Visiteremo, inoltre, la Casa natale di Giovanni Verga, Castello Ursino e la meravigliosa esposizione di Escher, ospitata dal Palazzo della Cultura, in Via Vittorio Emanuele. Catania Local Guides Community first meet-up. A way to finally meet each other together! We'll start at 16:00 @Piazza Duomo, under the famous Elephant statue for a photo tour. We'll walk down to Via Etnea, Piazza Stesicoro and its little "colosseo", we'll visit Villa Bellini (one of the biggest European garden) and the house in which Giovanni Verga was born. Then possibly we'll visit Escher's exposition at Palazzo della Cultura.

RSVP here

13 comments
Level 8

Re: Catania Community 1st Meet-up

Vi Aspettiamo!!

look @TraciC, I'm gonna hosting another meet up: This time at Catania, Sicily! 

Googler

You're on fire, @DanielaBP. Oh, how I wish I could spend my days attending meet-ups, eating, drinking, exploring and mapping with you! 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

it'll be nice! Maybe someday it'll happen 

Naples and Catania are waiting for u, @TraciC!

@TraciC wrote:

You're on fire, @DanielaBP. Oh, how I wish I could spend my days attending meet-ups, eating, drinking, exploring and mapping with you! 🙂

Level 3

Thank you @DanielaBP for helping and supporting me to setup my meet-up. I hope it will be interesting and funny to show the beautiness of my beloved Catania.

@TraciC when you want Catania awaits you in the shadow of Etna with arancini and cannoli ^_^

Level 8

You're welcome, @AntonellaG!

I hope you'll join us soon in mod's hangout: You're Community is blooming!

I'm quite sure that our meet-up will Be gorgeus! Can't wait to Be in your wonderful Catania!

Level 10
Level 8

Hai visto, @LucioV: no one can stop me now!

ci ho preso troppo gusto con i meet-up!

Level 8

According to the unexpeded and awful Catania's weather condition, I'm afraid I have to erase our first meet-up.

So sad!

@LucioV secondo te, oltre all'annuncio in community e ad annullare l'evento qui su connect, posso fare altro? 

@TraciC I'm so dissappointed! Catania is always sunny 

Level 10

Mannaggia Daniela! Mi dispiace! Se hai raccolto le adesioni anche tramite form, ti consiglio di mandare una mail urgente a tutti!

Altro non puoi fare!