Prdeep's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Can a local guide use Logo, bafges , write Local guide while in Walks, Meet-ups for Google Maps

@BishowvijayaP ,

It happened with us in our first meet up. @deepakjhic got printed said stickers (without any modification). But he/we could not use all as suggested by someone (on connect).

Such situations sometimes bothers LGs when there excitement defuses at once.

I want to dig more and more knowledge about this and aware more and more local guides.

Yes, I know many of us already know the protocols. And @HelloSamsonR  @JohnnyE already refreshed very well.

But let me extend these conversations more. Because you are still bounded not to use all stickers/badges (and other official properties in unofficial Meet up) as @HelloSamsonR @JohnnyE  have mentioned.

We must share more knowledge and experience here. Stay updated and informed.

Very sorry sorry friends if I have written something useless or wrong.

Thanks all for giving your valuable time.

Level 9

Re: Can a local guide use Logo, bafges , write Local guide while in Walks, Meet-ups for Google Maps

@Prdeep personally I will not use any logos, stickers or anything connected to Local Guides. What's important for my upcoming meetup is to meet my fellow LG's, explore my city, have fun and take a lot of photos. I don't see any need to have anything that could connect us to Local Guides.

Level 10

Nothing useless here @Prdeep

Level 9

Re: Can a local guide use Logo, badges , write Local guide while in Walks, Meet-ups for Google Maps

@Prdeep no office Google trademark image is allowed, as all local guide activities are unofficial, if it's no then it's no

@Prdeep wrote:

You know this week, a huge world wide Meet ups are going / will be going to happen globally.

But be aware One Can NOT use all the logos, names, badges (whether you have earned) etc. in Map walks, Meet ups unless otherwise authorized.

Let me take this as a question .........

- In any Geo/photo walk, Meet up etc.... Can a local guide use the following :

1. Local Guide's/Meet up Logo,   2. Badge    3. write Local guide on T-shirt, display wallpapers / Flexes 

4. Use Google and logo (I know it's clearly NO. But let me get the comments from moderators) ???

Stay on this thread and take care as it is much important for every local guide.

Many thanks to connect family.

Level 8

Hi @Prdeep..

As @HelloSamsonR, @JohnnyE said.. we can prepare for the meetup with the name cards, education flyers, etc which are available in the link they provided.. 😊😊 And wish you good luck for the meetup.. 👍👍

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

@SalmaanN wrote:

Hi @Prdeep..

As @HelloSamsonR, @JohnnyE said.. we can prepare for the meetup with the name cards, education flyers, etc which are available in the link they provided.. 😊😊 And wish you good luck for the meetup.. 👍👍

@SalmaanN as I said above, for this meetup which is starting in 1 hour I didn't printed anything. I will see how it goes and for the next one I will create accreditation for each attendee, perhaps T-Shirts, etc.

Level 8

Waiting to know about your first ever meetup experience, @JohnnyE.. 😊😊 

@_Johnny_ wrote:

@SalmaanN as I said above, for this meetup which is starting in 1 hour I didn't printed anything. I will see how it goes and for the next one I will create accreditation for each attendee, perhaps T-Shirts, etc.

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

@SalmaanN wrote:

Waiting to know about your first ever meetup experience, @JohnnyE.. 😊😊

It was such an awesome experience @SalmaanN, as mentioned in the other thread, recap is coming soon. 😊