cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: WW Photo Walk NYC Manhattan

This Meet-Up has been CANCELLED

If you have any questions feel free to contact me VBenedict

Due to possible bad weather, I am highly recommending we keep March 3rd and 4th open in our calendars.

Please be sure to post your attendance status, questions, and suggestions you might have Here on This Connect thread for our Meet-Up.

It is important for the success of our Photo Walk that I understand your wishes and concerns.

Best Regards,

~ Virginia Benedict 🕊

Level 7

Hi @VBenedict , thank you very much for your invitation. I will be available after March, have a good time guys.

Level 8

Thank you @alvincheungyt for responding and letting us know your availability in early March.

I recommend you reserve and calendar the 3rd and 4th of March.  Even if we get good weather and the rest of us do Meet-Up on the 25th of February; we can always continue our Meet-Up and choose another area and theme.

Please let me know if this is possible for you.

@alvincheungyt wrote:

Hi @VBenedict , thank you very much for your invitation. I will be available after March, have a good time guys.

Level 8

This Meet-Up has been CANCELLED

If you have any questions feel free to contact me VBenedict

Reminder!  Those of you who have not yet signed up... There is still time to RSVP!

Please Note:

In case of Rain/Snow we are asking Everyone to reserve March 3rd and 4th to have more options.

Thank you for your participation 🎉

📣 Worldwide Photo Walk NYC Manhattan

YOU Are Cordially Invited

@JXC @Twister411 @Mtneer @blondiefanNYC @rlheureux @Dannyboards @Isaac88 @MsLisaLive @Badruddeen @AnthonyR

We look forward to your participation

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/ww-photo-walk-nyc-manhattan-new-york

Please be sure you provide your actual names for the name tags.  You can do this via Connect Private Mail to @VBenedict

Let's Meet-Up!  Let's Share!  Let's Have Fun!

You are also invited to join my G+ Local Guides Community:

NY NJ CT Google MAPS Local Guides 

https://plus.google.com/communities/115302532931914043381

Please make sure that your G+  profile clearly demonstrates that you are an active Local Guide

Level 10

Great meet up @VBenedict! Every place you will go to sound really interesting. I can't wait to see the pictures! Best of luck 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

Hallo @MiaMaria, nice to meet you! My name is Valeria and I'm from Argentina.

I wasn't going to host a meet up until everyone here encouraged me 🙂 I live in Moreno, a city which is 40 km from Buenos Aires City and I really don't know any Local Guide here but my boyfriend. Anyway we talked to some of our friends who got interested in the Local Guides programme and are joining us for the meet up! So we will try to do our best and although we are only like 5 people I'm sure it will be very fun.

Schön dich online zu treffen! 🙂 Viel Glück, Tschüss!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 9

du kannst es schaffen @MiaMaria 😉

even you go alone ;))) 

Level 9

@VBenedict Agreeeeeeed :)))

@MiaMaria you were born to lead 

Level 8

Thank you @ValeriaA_  for all your good wishes.  It is lovely to meet you here on Connect 😄

How is your Meet-Up organization coming along? Are you expecting good weather?

Here in New York the weather has been soooO unpredictable.  I am praying 🐘 for at least no rain or snow but is looking very iffie 🙄

Level 9

Hi @VBenedict,

In Spain we are in winter, so the weather neither is predictable ...

We need a plan A and a plan B 😉

Good Night from Spain,

Alejandra.