Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

[CANCELLED] Osun The "36" Walk

Osun The "36" Walk

Campus Gate Bus Stop

Ede Road, Ife, Nigeria

April 21, 2018 @ 09:00 (WAT)

This meet-up presents you with an opportunity to contribute captivating images and add missing locations to Google Maps. This is a very interesting opportunity to bond and learn from other local guides. People who are new to the local guides community can come and see how best to make impact with the Google Maps.

Ede Road, Ife, Nigeria
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Osun The "36" Walk

Hi @Ademidayo even though registrations closed a few days ago, I've added this walk to the MyMap and the list of cities.

Regards Paul

Level 10

Well done @Ademidayo! I'm glad to see you put Osun on the global stage.

@Ademidayo wrote:
Osun The "36" Walk

Campus Gate Bus Stop

Ede Road, Ife, Nigeria

@APRIL 21, 2018 @ 09:00 (WAT)

This meet-up presents you with an opportunity to contribute captivating images and add missing locations to Google Maps. This is a very interesting opportunity to bond and learn from other local guides. People who are new to the local guides community can come and see how best to make impact with the Google Maps.

RSVP here

Level 10

Thank you @PaulPavlinovich for your support. @Ademidayo is a very passionate Local Guide and I just can't wait for his recap of Osun The "36" Walk.

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

Hi @Ademidayo even though registrations closed a few days ago, I've added this walk to the MyMap and the list of cities.

Regards Paul

Level 5

The event is being rescheduled

Level 10

Re: The event is being rescheduled

O.K @Ademidayo - noted.

@Ademidayo wrote: