Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Ayamonte WW Map Edit Walk V2

Ayamonte WW Map Edit Walk V2

Guadiana River Transport

Calle Muelle de Portugal, 37, 21400 Ayamonte, Huelva, Spain

August 01, 2018 @ 19:00 (CEST)

El próximo 1 de Agosto, miércoles a las 18:00h haremos un encuentro de Edición de Mapas que forma parte del organizado por nuestro amigo @HelloSamson a nivel mundial, The Worldwide Map Edit Walk Volume 2 . Cogeremos el Ferry a las 18:00 horas en el Muelle de Portugal en Ayamonte y nos iremos a Vila Real de Santo Antonio en Portugal para actualizar los comercios del Centro en Google Maps. Merendamos y nos venimos de vuelta en el Ferry de las 20:00 aproximadamente. ¿Te apuntas? Nos vemos en el Barco a las 6 de la tarde. Te esperamos, Alejandra.

Confirma tu asistencia en este enlace

Calle Muelle de Portugal, 37, 21400 Ayamonte, Huelva, Spain
9 comments
Level 10

Re: Ayamonte WW Map Edit Walk V2

Congratulations your meetup has been approved. This is so beautiful @AlejandraMaria, hosting this edition in Portugal as well is going to be some great experience. Can't wait to see how the meet-up event turns out. Looking forward to your recap.

Level 9

Hi @HelloSamsonR!

Yes, this time we will take the Ferry and will visit our neighbours :)))

I really love Portugal, everytime I have the oportunity, I go 😉

Thank you very much for coordinating this WW Map Edit Walk V2 :)))

Good Evening from the South of Spain; on the border with Portugal,

ALejandra.

Former Google Contributor

It sounds like you people will have a lot of fun @AlejandraMaria! I can't wait for the recap. 🙂

Good luck and see you soon.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

HI @AlejandraMaria

Wow, The South of Spain looks so enticing. A delightful Google Maps Local Guides World Wide Map Edit walk Meetup event on the Guadiana River Transport from Calle Muelle de Portugal, Ayamonte, Huelva, Spain and including magnificent beauty of Portugal as well. It will be wonderful fun for everyone.

The Google Maps Local Guides Connect Recap and the pictures will take us all there with Google Maps reviews and features lists too! Very exciting for you all and us as well getting to share this experience with you. I am also looking forward to chatting with you all when you are there and seeing it all on YouTube Live Streaming via Google Hangouts!! Superb! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 9

Thank you very much @KlaudiyaG for your motivating words 😊.

Good Morning from the South of Spain, Alejandra.

Level 9

Hi @Justine2807!

You always so kind 😀.

We will take the Ferry in Ayamonte and will cross the Guadiana River until reach Portugal and will map Vila Real the Santo Antonio.

Have a nice day.

Good Morning from the South of Spain, 

Alejandra.

Level 10

Well done @AlejandraMaria. You're awesome. Great to see you joining in. Kindest regards from Osaka78 🙂

Connect Moderator

Congratulations.... @AlejandraMaria for your great meetup.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Hi @Osaka78forTRUMP and @NareshDarji!

Nice to see you here :)))))

If you want to know how the meet-up  was and a bit about the South of Spain and Portugal, here is the link...  [RECAP] Ayamonte World Wide Map Edit Walk V2

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

ALejandra.