cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9
Level 9

Re: Auckland Meetup - May

@Jccnz wrote:
  1. Great to meet you i person @BlancheMc very inspire by your storyGreat to meet you i person @BlancheMc very inspire by your storyGreat to meet you @DebbyNZ and RichardGreat to meet you @DebbyNZ and RichardThanks for organizing the meet up @AbdullahAlAsifThanks for organizing the meet up @AbdullahAlAsif

Level 9
Level 9

@AbdullahAlAsif wrote:

Thanks @Jccnz @DebbyNZ @BlancheMc & Richard gor making this meetup a very useful one which Auckland needed for a long time. 

Let’s do it every month. Make a active community in Auckland.

Beef BurgerBeef Burger32267144_2071366359777880_5120992307063029760_n.jpg32294366_2071366313111218_3878068993969356800_n.jpgLocal Guides of AucklandLocal Guides of Auckland

Level 9
Level 9

@BlancheMc wrote:

Thanks @AbdullahAlAsif for organising another successful meet-up.It's so nice that we now (finally) have a dedicated group of Local Guides who have committed to regular Monthly Meet ups. I love hearing your stories  and I actually feel like we now have a community that is going to stick together. It would be great if we can get a good turnout at @Lia_T meet-up next Saturday too. https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/Auckland-Local-Guides-May-Meet-up/m-p/769354#M59... and then our July meet-up that is @Jccnz is going to host. I will keep and eye out for it and help make sure everyone is in the loop. @DebbyNZ  thanks for all your great management skills getting us all organised. I feel like we have our very own EA on the team and as a result we a building a really strong community.

Abdulllah's meet up in PonsonbyAbdulllah's meet up in PonsonbyDeb's meet up in HendersonDeb's meet up in Henderson