Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Auckland Meetup - May

Auckland Meetup - May

Burger Burger Ponsonby

4 Brown St, Ponsonby, Auckland 1011, New Zealand

May 12, 2018 @ 12:30 (NZST)

How about a meet up before extreme winter? Quite nice weather for few more days. It will be be difficult to arrange a meet up in winter where people might not attend because of rainy weather. This time will not a boring because the place is Burger Burger. Heard they have very good burgers in Auckland. Let’s hangout and enjoy. Also, it would be helpful to discuss how we can improve our local communities and better suggestion for Google as well. Thanks Looking forward to see many guides and their friends & families on 12 May.

RSVP here

Asif
4 Brown St, Ponsonby, Auckland 1011, New Zealand
12 comments
Level 8

Re: Auckland Meetup - May

Hi @AbdullahAlAsif I'm really looking forward to carching up with other Local Guides in Auckand and burger Burger looks good too!!

Level 7

Just outside in the lane...saw Blanche looking for a park 🙂

DebbyNZ
Level 7

Now seated. Ask waitress for Google local guides

DebbyNZ
Level 7

1. Great to meet you i person @BlancheMc very inspire by your storyGreat to meet you i person @BlancheMc very inspire by your storyGreat to meet you @DebbyNZ and RichardGreat to meet you @DebbyNZ and RichardThanks for organizing the meet up @AbdullahAlAsifThanks for organizing the meet up @AbdullahAlAsif
Level 7

Thanks @Jccnz @DebbyNZ @BlancheMc & Richard gor making this meetup a very useful one which Auckland needed for a long time. 

Let’s do it every month. Make a active community in Auckland.

Beef BurgerBeef Burger32267144_2071366359777880_5120992307063029760_n.jpg32294366_2071366313111218_3878068993969356800_n.jpgLocal Guides of AucklandLocal Guides of Auckland

Asif
Level 10

Cool one guys so good to see more of our Auckland local guides😀

Level 8

Thanks @AbdullahAlAsif for organising another successful meet-up.It's so nice that we now (finally) have a dedicated group of Local Guides who have committed to regular Monthly Meet ups. I love hearing your stories  and I actually feel like we now have a community that is going to stick together. It would be great if we can get a good turnout at @Lia_T meet-up next Saturday too. https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/Auckland-Local-Guides-May-Meet-up/m-p/769354#M59... and then our July meet-up that is @Jccnz is going to host. I will keep and eye out for it and help make sure everyone is in the loop. @DebbyNZ  thanks for all your great management skills getting us all organised. I feel like we have our very own EA on the team and as a result we a building a really strong community.

Abdulllah's meet up in PonsonbyAbdulllah's meet up in PonsonbyDeb's meet up in HendersonDeb's meet up in Henderson

Level 7

Thanks @BlancheMc, it's great to see the events taking shape. I was thinking about how I can make things work easier for us all so we are all up to date. Will let everyone know my ideas... typical EA thoughts ... lol

Can't be at the event this weekend which is a shame.

DebbyNZ
Level 7

awesome great to meet you all and see you tomorrow.

@BlancheMc @DebbyNZ @AbdullahAlAsif