SomuK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Re: Any Local guides from Bangalore india?

Hello Bharath!

I am Amreen from Xeniapp Inc., We are a travel company. We have an upcoming tour for Bangalore city and I want to ask if you would be able to execute the same?

Kindly, let me know by tomorrow evening. The trip is scheduled on Saturday, 29th April 2017.

Level 7

I'm based out of Bangalore. Let's catch up sometime!

Level 7

That's great!

Can you please help me with G+ and FB links? Also, please add me to the WhatsApp group - I would be happy to catch up.

Level 7

Hook me in. Will be glad to join.

Level 1

Hello Anuj! 

Glad to hear the same. Could you provide me with your email address for further communication? 

Level 1

Hello Nirnay!

I'm glad to hear the same. Could you provide me with your email address for further communication? 

Level 7

Here you go buddy - er.anujduggal@gmail.com

Level 7

Hi Amreen,

You can reach me on 

@AmreenBwrote:

Hello Nirnay!

I'm glad to hear the same. Could you provide me with your email address for further communication? 

Level 7

I see that many are showing interest to meet up.. Looks like Somu (owner of this thread) is engaged with some other work. I am also not sure about Big Banian tree area. 

So we can decide any other place and meet up. Lets us fix the date as May 1st, as most of us has got holiday on this day. How about idea of meeting in Kammanahalli (it is in between tin factory and Manyata tech park)?

Here we do have some good restaurants and many brand's outlet.  

Suggest me if you feel any other place to explore. We can think of even photo walk also..

Level 7

Hey, I do not see any reply. Anyone logged in to localguidesconnect in Bangalore??