SomuK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Re: Any Local guides from Bangalore india?

yes local guides from Bangalore and group and other state group one platform so I am in jalgaon (Maharashtra).P_20160213_092442_BF.jpg

Level 2

Hum to usike liye bithe hi

Level 5

Good to See Local Guide from Namma Bengaluru, 

But unfortunately I don't stay in Bangalore, I am from Belagavi (Belgaum).

But looks good we all are from Karnataka, I keep visiting Bangalore from time to time.

If possible add me also in the group

- MDSrk
Level 3

Hello all.. please let me know when u people are planning to meet. Ill join.. i stay near lalbagh..

Level 7

Hey Somu, how about this weekend? its a kind of long weekend for many. More people are already looking interested..

We just need to decide the common point and meet up. 

Level 3

Hi SomuK, Good to know about you and other local guides here. Would love to join the meetup whenever you are looking to host,  let me know if you need any help

Deepak

@SomuK wrote:

Hey all ....

Let me know how many of the local guides in Bangalore and can we plan for a Meetup and plan things for future....

There is a nice location near Big Banian tree .....

Please let me know if I can get introduced to the other local guides from Bangalore and form a group.

@SomuK wrote:

Hey all ....

Let me know how many of the local guides in Bangalore and can we plan for a Meetup and plan things for future....

Please let me know if I can get introduced to the other local guides from Bangalore and form a group.

@SomuK wrote:

Hey all ....

Level 9

I am Local guide 5. Always trying to find local guide people to improve our understanding and contribution to local guide. I feel to create one WhatsApp group to improve further. Find the number 9972370437

Vijaya Bhaskar Reddy A
Level 9

Already we have existing WhatsApp group for Bangalore team

Bk gajendra
Level 9

Hi,

Can you share the WhatsApp number to send request

Vijaya Bhaskar Reddy A
Level 9

Hi @VijayaBhaskar,

I have recently added you to the WhatsApp group and also will send a link of Google local guides photo album of Google photos. You can join that also.

Thanks 

Bk gajendra