MartinoDini's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Photography in Florence

Photographing Florence can be a nightmare. 
But all you need is to nknow the best spots and perhaps the best times to get there, the type of lens and camera etc.. 

I ant to help anyone that is in my town with suggestions and tips about my city 🙂

Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
2 comments
Level 10

Re: Photography in Florence

Ciao @MartinoDini benvenuto su Connect!

Se non l'hai ancora fatto presentati e raccontaci come hai conosciuto il programma Local Guides!

Puoi saperne di più su connect leggendo la sezione "Getting Started".

Hi @ScaccoMatto Welcome to Connect! If you're new to Local Guides, you can learn more about making contributions to Google Maps to earn your badge within Google Maps by visiting the "Getting Started" section for helpful information. If you're interested in earnings badges here on Local Guides Connect, just keep posting interesting content and interacting with others as badges within Connect are tied to your activity in Connect (as well as within other areas of the Local Guides program).

Please read this post for tips on posting and interacting with the community. 🙂

Level 7

Re: Photography in Florence

Hey MartinoDini, from 8/04/'18 till 11/04/'18 i'll be in Florence (and 11-12 in Pisa)

I'm armed with my Canon EOS 700D but my travel buddy mostly takes more pictures with her iPhone, i'll be there by train from Pisa airport.

What are for you the top 3 visuals to capture with Canon and the top 3 to capture with iPhone ? (and how to capture) 

If you like you can also give me more then photo-info 🙂 

Thanks,