KurtB25's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

unable to change a location

I went to Lions Park this weekend. It's located at 115 S Elm St, Zionsville, IN 46077. When you search google maps for the location the location is listed as "Zionsville, IN" and it shows a circle around the area, as pictured). image.png

image.pngThere is no option to change the address or location in the Suggest an Edit screen. So we are left with a park that takes up most of 5 counties. While that sounds like a great park it's not reality. As a side not the park does not show up in "add a Location to this Discussions" feature. 

Any suggestions on how to actually get the address corrected so my wife stops getting lost on the way to the park? 

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Lions+Park/@39.9451993,-87.3834246,8z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x88...

115 S Elm St, Zionsville, IN 46077, United States
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: unable to change a location

You can use Send feedback option in Google maps @KurtB25

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

You can use Send feedback option in Google maps @KurtB25

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Hi @KurtB25 as @NareshDarji feedback is the best option here as the place seems to be setup incorrectly with an area polygon instead of as a point of interest. It can take a long time to make such changes (big queue) so be patient after you submit please.

Regards Paul