there is no sense of community....

no region specific content...

nowhere as nice or as user friendly as yelp talk 

Tampa, FL, United States
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Where is the Tampa, Florida Sub-thread?

Hi @BrianM. Welcome to Connect! Currently, Connect has boards related to specific topics and languages, not geographic areas. You can find Local Guides from your area by searching the community for mentions of your country/city/area to find posts that have that name in the title, in the body of the post of the location tagged in the post. When posting about something specific to your area, I always suggest adding a location to your post (as you did with this post) to help others find your posts, too.

I also recommend reading this post for tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 5

How do I find local guides to be-friend in the Tampa, Florida area specifically?

How do I find local guides to be-friend in the Tampa, Florida area specifically?

Googler
Solution

Hi @BrianM. Welcome to Connect! Currently, Connect has boards related to specific topics and languages, not geographic areas. You can find Local Guides from your area by searching the community for mentions of your country/city/area to find posts that have that name in the title, in the body of the post of the location tagged in the post. When posting about something specific to your area, I always suggest adding a location to your post (as you did with this post) to help others find your posts, too.

I also recommend reading this post for tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

@BrianM hi ...

Thanks for your posting ..

U can directly join with Tampa Local Guides to find your nearby  Local guides ...

U can make a discussion about any problem with them by posting to this community .. i think u will get your expected  answer...