Steven89's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Trusted photographer

Trusted My contributions link is https://www.google.rs/maps/contrib/110838636246555703281/photos/@45.4001224,19.0895498,17z/data=!4m3...

According to my street view app I have uploaded 61 maps approved 360 photos but I have not recieved the invite.

Could you please help me out as I would like to be a Google Street view Trusted photographer. 
5 comments
Level 7

Re: Trusted photographer

@Steven89 Please go to setting, and check the "Available for hire", have you done that. (if it is on try turn off, and on.)

Level 8

Hii @Steven89

Please turn on the Available for hire switchScreenshot_20170625-123440.png

Get listed as a Street View trusted photographer

After you’ve published fifty 360 photos, check the Street View app for a special invitation to join the Local Guides program as a trusted professional. To get access to the trusted badge and be listed on the for-hire index, fill out the form which is emailed to you and turn the for-hire setting on.

1. Open the Street View app .
  2. In the top left, tap the Menu Menu.
  3. Choose Settings.
  4. Next to “Available for hire,” turn the switch on.
  5. Check the box next to “Get listed as trusted professional for hire” and tap Join Local Guides.

Learn more about becoming trusted and the guidelines you have to follow.

Happy to Help.

Level 6

I have done that but it wont work, on my photos is saing Maps Approved - but when I go to the Status I have 0 approved photos and level 5 instead of level 6. J don't know what is wrong

@ZekariasT wrote:
@Steven89 Please go to setting, and check the "Available for hire", have you done that. (if it is on try turn off, and on.)

Level 10

@Steven89 wrote:

I have done that but it wont work, on my photos is saing Maps Approved - but when I go to the Status I have 0 approved photos and level 5 instead of level 6. J don't know what is wrong

@ZekariasT wrote:

how long ago did you upload the pictures? There is usually a lag between the Stats being updated.. especially since the new points system had been rolled out. It is usually not instant, it takes sometimes 48 hours for me if I remember correctly.

Level 6

I have taken 17 photos on Fridey and rest of photos Saturday. I gues I will have to wait longer

@WetCoastCanuck wrote:

@Steven89 wrote:

@ZekariasT wrote:

how long ago did you upload the pictures? There is usually a lag between the Stats being updated.. especially since the new points system had been rolled out. It is usually not instant, it takes sometimes 48 hours for me if I remember correctly.

@WetCoastCanuck wrote:

@Steven89 wrote:

@ZekariasT wrote:

@WetCoastCanuck wrote:

@Steven89 wrote:

@ZekariasT wrote: