AviaEyal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

I already hit level 4 and I didn't receive Google Drive storage, what can I do about it?

I already hit level 4 and I didn't receive Google Drive storage, what can I do about it?

6 comments
Level 8

Re: I already hit level 4 and I didn't receive Google Drive storage, what can I do about it?

This perk expired long back mate @AviaEyal

Level 9

Re: I already hit level 4 and I didn't receive Google Drive storage, what can I do about it?

Hello @AviaEyal i hope you read what my friend @mhjn says about storage.

My dear the storage offer was ended in 17march 17 .

For more information check out the link mention below.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Google-Drive-Storage-Promotion-Ending/m-p/1...

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 4

@mhjn

oh 😞 

thanks for telling me

Level 4

@deepakjhic
Thank you for your comment.

I saw in that link that the offer was valid for whoever reached level 4 by that date, I never got an email about my level,  so how do I know if I reached level 4 before that date? I don't see a history of when my level was achieved 😞

Level 9

@AviaEyal right now there is no way to check.

Till yesterday you could see.

For more information Click on your photo at top right corner of community, then click on your name.

Click on any badge.
You'll find the badge earning date.

Keep smile.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

It's ok mate @AviaEyal you can try new perk to level 4 + members of Google play and videos.