MustafaGedik's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

I Can't See My All Reviews On My Map

Hello everyone,

First of all, greetings from Konya, Turkey.

I just realized that when I clink on my reviews, I can't see them all on my map. Is this usual? I only see the last places where I made review. I've been to different cities in Turkey, and North Cyprus but I can't see all my reviews when I just click on my map. Here is the link of my map if you wanna check it out: www.google.com.tr/maps/contrib/104308032950949720037/reviews/

7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Level 9
Solution

Re: I Can't See My All Reviews On My Map

@MustafaGöktaş wrote:

Thats actually what I meant @Pea but how does it work for you, and not work for me when I check?

Yes I had a feeling that's what you meant, by I got a little thrown with LucioV's answer because that could also have been your question.

It's easy. You only see the recent review markers when you open the map initially, but as you scroll down through your older reviews more pins will appear on the map - you may need to then zoom out if the spread is too big. This is normal behaviour

View solution in original post

Level 10

HI @MustafaGedik if you are referring to those little placeholders:

Schermata 2017-04-14 alle 00.49.48.png

you will see only those where you left a rating BUT NOT a full review, as a reminder to write it down when you are ready.

Level 7

Thanks for your answer, you are right. Grazie!  @LucioV

Level 10

You are welcome 😉 Please, mark my post as best answer so will help other people with the same doubt. 😉

Level 9
Level 9

@MustafaGedik you mean like this?

Screenshot 2017-04-14 at 00.17.30.png

Level 7

Thats actually what I meant @Pea but how does it work for you, and not work for me when I check? I even check this on USA vpn server but I couldn't see as you posted now.

Level 9
Level 9
Solution

@MustafaGöktaş wrote:

Thats actually what I meant @Pea but how does it work for you, and not work for me when I check?

Yes I had a feeling that's what you meant, by I got a little thrown with LucioV's answer because that could also have been your question.

It's easy. You only see the recent review markers when you open the map initially, but as you scroll down through your older reviews more pins will appear on the map - you may need to then zoom out if the spread is too big. This is normal behaviour

Level 10

Sorry, i didn't get was a zooming question 🙂

Anyway, you had TWO nice answers that address review pins on map 🙂