LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: How to create My Maps with beautiful custom icons

Thank you @LuisRG for the valuable information you are sharing, I guess my next 48 hours series will utilize well the use of these assets

Regards

JonasK

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 8

@LuisRG@Thes is a great news and Butefull icons no Name Pakistan thanks 

Bannu Pakistan local Guides 

Bannu local guide
Level 8

Hi @LuisRG..

I really loved this.. I am very soon going to create a my map for my city..  Thanks for sharing.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Former Google Contributor

@LUISH wrote:

Gracias por el aporte @LuisRG en breve veré la posibilidad de actualizar mi lista con los iconos

Fantástico tocayo! Esto es para los My Maps, no para las listas, eh? 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.

@LakshayN wrote:

Hi @LuisRG

I used My Maps for the first time when I was introduced to Local Guides Connect and it's a really cool application.  I created a map of the places I visited when I was in Chennai & Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India. Also, thank you for sharing the 48 hours series. They're really good.

You can have a look at the map I created. 

Thanks for sharing your map @Lakshay!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.

@nununga wrote:

hi @LuisRG, I just try it! it is interesting to do, reminding me to play "building town" when I was a kid.

Thanks so much for your sharing. 

Thank your for giving it a try, @NunungAfuah

@AbhishekK wrote:

Hi @LuisRG    Thanks for sharing great info to create my own map.

My pleasure! And don't forget to share your maps on the Travel and Advice board 😉

@roberto wrote:

Thanks for sharing this with the community @LuisRG. Time for to go build some good looking iconic My Maps.

Love the image @RobAo 🙂 Glad that you like it. And don't forget to share the maps you create here on Connect!

Thank you @Shirley

Let's see what your community come up with 🙂

@RonR wrote:

@LuisRG This is absolutely FANTASTIC 🙂

Will definitely share it

Love that @Ron356! 🙂