M83's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8
Level 8

Re: Have 66 approved 360s, but on stats it shows 0?

Thanks for the reply @Yohanad! In the SV app it is showing 0 approved images. However, when viewing all 180 separately they show that they are indeed google maps approved and have between them over 400k views. 

Level 8
Level 8

image4.PNG

image2.PNGimage1.PNG 

Level 8
Level 8

Hi @Yohanad, i've uploaded some screenshots of what I am seeing in the SV app, hopefully this will help you understand my issue. It looks like the number of images I have uploaded is showing correct and updating, along with the Local Guide level. The parts that don't seem to be updating are the number of 'Approved' images, which of course I need for applying for trusted status. The images i've uploaded do seem to have been approved, and I currently have over 400k views on Google Maps.

Level 5

Hello, @M83

I have to give kudos to you: it's the first time I see something like this! 樂

I gathered all details and shared them with the team. Stay tunned - I'll be back with news as soon as possible.

thank you!

Level 8
Level 8

Thanks for your help @Yohanad! I've changed the screen name on the account to 360 virtual tours so it no longer says Matthew Evans. Just thought I'd let you know in case it's confusing when the team look it up! 

Level 5
Solution

Oh, that explains - I was wondering about that. Anyhow, thanks again! @M83