PrasannakuG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

360 ° Photos

hey guys... I wanted to know that how could I upload 360 pics of a place ? I have clicked some pics by cardboard camera 

Odisha, India
3 comments
Level 10

Re: 360 ° Photos

Hi @PrasannakuG you can easily start using Street view app .

You can publish or connect 360 photos using the Street View app.

Publish 360 photos
Open the Street View app

Under "Private," tap Select.
Choose a photo to publish.
If you have applied blurring, choose if you want to apply the blur to your published photo. Tap More
Moreand then
Apply blurring

or Remove blurring

Tap Upload

Tap Publish. You’ll see your photo under "Profile".
Note: You can find 360 photos that you published before November 2016 in the Geo Panoramas folder in Google Photos. When you delete, move, share, or hide 360 photos from the Geo Panoramas folder, those photos will be deleted from Google Maps.

More :
https://support.google.com/maps/answer/7011737?hl=en

Level 8

Hii @PrasannakuG

If you wants to publish a 360 pic please download 

Google Street View app

Create photos with a phone

1. Open the Street View app .
  2. Tap Create +.
  3. In the bottom right, tap Camera Take photo.
  4. Take a series of photos.
  5. At the bottom, tap Done Done.
  6. Your 360 photo is stitched together and saved in the "Private" tab on your phone. The photo is also saved on your phone (unless you turned this setting off).

Publish 360 photos

1. Open the Street View app .
  2. Under "Private," tap Select.
  3. Choose a photo to publish.
  4. If you have applied blurring, choose if you want to apply the blur to your published photo. Tap More More and then Apply blurring or Remove blurring .
  5. Tap Upload .
  6. Tap Publish. You’ll see your photo under "Profile".

Note: You can find 360 photos that you published before November 2016 in the Geo Panoramas folder in Google Photos. When you delete, move, share, or hide 360 photos from the Geo Panoramas folder, those photos will be deleted from Google Maps.

Information-----https://support.google.com/maps/answer/7012050?hl=en-IN&ref_topic=6275604

Level 10

Hi @PrasannakuG, unfortunately cardboard camera images are not compatible with Street View. Their nadir and zenith (the bottom and the top) lacks too large portions of real photos. I know it's too bad as it has some really cool features (have you tried the 3D View in Cardboard camera already?).