JasonTorres's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

western new york guides

I do not see many people in the 716 or 585 area codes I'd love to meetup if anyone is around shoot me a message!!

Rochester, NY, United States
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: western new york guides

Hi @JasonTorres. Looks like it's your first post, so welcome to Connect! 

There's definitely a community in Buffalo! 🙂 Here's a tip for finding fellow Local Guides in your area: Search the community for mentions of "Buffalo" or more generically "New York" to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into those threads and connect with the Local Guides near you. You may want to join in the conversation here started by @RichK, who is also from Buffalo, NY.

I recommend reading this post for tips and best practices when using Connect. Have fun!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 7

In Local Guides Connect there is a link that can toggle between *My location* and *All locations* when viewing posts 

If you are at the location that you want to find people (and allow Google to access your location) try viewing posts restricted to My Location. 

Level 6

thanks so much for the info, thats great. i wish there was more effort being put into the rochester area as that is where I reside, but anytime I head towards buffalo I will certainly look up

Level 7

Local guide here in Sodus NY 

Level 7

Here in Rochester, High Falls District

Level 2

Hi Jason,

I'm a local guide in Rochester, and probably have at least some useful information after having lived here for 35 years!