RichK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Buffalo NY

How many other local guides out there form Buffalo NY. I rather help other people out here and take pictures of this great city while I watch Pokemon go players walk into each other

6 comments
Level 8

Re: Buffalo NY

My name is Chris and I love being a local guide. I'm always on the hunt for new places to add, and enjoy providing high-quality images. I'm also on the StreetView team. If you need my help as a local guide, and want to get listed on Google Maps - I am your guy.

Chris Kivi,
Google Street View Trusted Photographer
Level 6

hey buffalo guides, new to the forums, but I live in rochester anyone out this way?

Level 7

Really enjoy taking photos and submitting reviews in Buffalo.  Would be nice to have a local guide meetup.  This social connect platform would do better if it was integrated right into the maps app.   

Level 8

I agree it would be a could time to commiserate with other like minded guides, let's set something up!

Chris Kivi,
Google Street View Trusted Photographer
Level 7

Yeah yeah!  Is there a way to find and reach out to the other local guides in Buffalo as well?  I know there are more than just us.  Is there a local guide allo or hangouts group message?

Level 7

Hello Buffalo Guides, 

I've created a map in Google MyMap to give local guides/visitors a path to follow. I figure it should take now longer than 45 minutes, depending on how long you get into the buildings we stop at along the way. The tour starts at Lafayette Square and ends with a meal at Pearl Street Brewery, 9 stops including these two.

Please don't make any changes on the actual map, but I'm definitely up for suggestions: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yuNzz2979k-ii-ertRX6u28ba5mWJLbj&usp=sharing

I've been wanted to do something like this for a while so if anybody is interested post and we can all try to set a day to make the walk. 

Looking forward to hearing your comments! 

-Tim