ehsan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: video upload

Hi @ehsan,

Please make sure to have your mobile device check for the latest firmware update, in order to optimize the video uploading feature.

Regarding the Google Maps, if you have already tried to try first troubleshoot steps on the applications, please make sure to check on the next update.

A bit more specific inquiry, as could you please share some places on Google Maps that you have attempted to upload videos to on Google Maps?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @sonnyNg 

I used to do this very easily with the mobile phone.
After updating all my accesses were discontinued.

ehsang
Former Google Contributor

Hi @ehsan,

Thanks for the update on the case. : ]

Just to be sure, would you mind sharing the URL link to the specific location in your example here?

Would other locations on Google Maps be with the same issue? Please do let us know at your convenience.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!