varzaneh

PicsArt_11-08-12.30.24.jpg

Farshid Aghamali
Varzaneh, استان اصفهان، ایران
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: varzaneh

Hello @Farshid_Agham_Ali,

Thank you for sharing this beautiful photos with us, I love the color of the walls!

What does the photo represent, and what is the meaning of the word varzaneh? 

By adding more details to your posts you make them more attractive to other Local Guides. 

PS: I am going to move your photo to the section Photography on Connect, the place where Local Guides share pictures of things they like. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Love and travel

IMG_20210128_ (1).png

•  خانه ای در کویر، خانه ای که عشق و امید و گرما را توامان داراست، جای برای عاشقی، و به آنجا رسیدم تنها بودم، اما چشمان دختری به دنبال من بود، و خود نمی دانستم، اینکه ندانی قلب کسی را تسخیر کرده ای بسیار غم انگیز است، یعنی من به دیگران بی تفاوت بودم، اما هنگامی که برگشتیم او اظهار عشق کرد، در حالی که قلب من شکسته بود، هنوز عاشق دختر دیگری بودم که از خود رانده بودم، کویر حس تنهایی و امید را همراه هم دارد، از کویر آموختم که در محبت و عشق بی دریغ باشم، و البته وفاداری درس اولی بود که آموخته بودم، من هنوز تنها هستم، اما به خانم کتی وفادار ماندم، گرچه او شاید هرگز این را نداند، در کویر چیزهایی بیشتری برای آموختن و درس گرفتن هست، گر چه از تنهایی می ترسم، اما میدانم در سفر کردن نیمه قلب خود را خواهم یافت
Farshid Aghamali
Level 8

Love and travel

IMG_20210128_ (1).png

•  خانه ای در کویر، خانه ای که عشق و امید و گرما را توامان داراست، جای برای عاشقی، و به آنجا رسیدم تنها بودم، اما چشمان دختری به دنبال من بود، یعنی من به دیگران بی تفاوت بودم، اما هنگامی که برگشتیم او اظهار عشق کرد، در حالی که قلب من شکسته بود، هنوز عاشق دختر دیگری بودم که از خود رانده بودم، کویر حس تنهایی و امید را همراه هم دارد، از کویر آموختم که در محبت و عشق بی دریغ باشم، و البته وفاداری درس اولی بود که آموخته بودم، من هنوز تنها هستم، اما به خانم کتی وفادار ماندم، گرچه او شاید هرگز این را نداند، در کویر چیزهایی بیشتری برای آموختن و درس گرفتن هست، از تنهایی می ترسم، اما میدانم در سفر کردن نیمه قلب خود را خواهم یافت
Farshid Aghamali
Connect Moderator

Re: Love and travel

Hello @Farshid_Agham_Ali 

I noticed your post was similar to the other one you posted on this subject and wanted to keep the boards organized so it was merged.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Love and travel

Hello @Farshid_Agham_Ali,

Thank you for sharing this photo with us!

In order to keep Connect organized, I am going to merge this post to your previous one, as the content is similar.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!