skigypsy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

reward did not work

Hi Local Guides. On March 7th I became a level 4 local guide and unlocked the reward to have 100 GB google drive space. I tried to activate it both on my mobile phone and on my desktop after I received the email. It seems that it didn't work since last week I maxed out of space using 15 GB. What can I do to remedy this? Thanks for your help!

-Brooke, Level 6 local guide

2 comments
Level 9

Re: reward did not work

Hie...  @skigypsy I hope @TraciC will help you more on this. 

Keep smiling 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Googler

Re: reward did not work

Hi @skigypsy. Unfortunately we're unable to assist you as it has been more than 30 days since you reached Level 4/received the benefit.

For others who may read this post: On March 3, we announced both via email in our newsletter and here in Local Guides Connect that as our community of Local Guides continues to grow, we made the decision to end the Drive storage promotion. Local Guides who reached Level 4 by March 17, 2017 at 11pm EST were still able to unlock 100GB of free storage. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.