Srijana's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

"TREKKING TO PILOTBABA"

This was my 3rd hiking and as this place was among my desired places to go, I was very excited. We walked 2 hours about 6 km from Sainik Awasiya Mahavidyalaya, Bhaktapur. As we reached there we all started to take photographs because of its beauty. It was very good and quite, peaceful place. Great views, great location. If you want to have a trekking near Kathmandu then it is a right place . Pilot Baba, AashramPilot Baba, AashramFront view of PilotbabaFront view of PilotbabaScenesScenesViews around Pilot babaViews around Pilot babaPilot Baba Aashram seen from the wayPilot Baba Aashram seen from the wayInside aashramInside aashramPilot Baba entrancePilot Baba entrance

Pilot Baba Ashram, Ghyampe Danda Sadak, Anantalingeshwar, Bhaktapur, Nepal
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: "TREKKING TO PILOTBABA"

It's so good to see 🙂 I hope you had so much fun. 

this is something so creative, it's getting rusty I guess they should paint it. 

@Srijana thanks for sharing this but my friend there is separate discussion part is there .

I strongly recommend you post here in future related to travel and discoverys

Regards,

Jagadeesh Reddy.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

It's so good to see 🙂 I hope you had so much fun. 

this is something so creative, it's getting rusty I guess they should paint it. 

@Srijana thanks for sharing this but my friend there is separate discussion part is there .

I strongly recommend you post here in future related to travel and discoverys

Regards,

Jagadeesh Reddy.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 6

Thank you for your kind information @Jagadeesh_Reddy

Level 8

Hello @Srijana 

Nice. Thanks for sharing on Connect. Nepal is on my bucket list and I'll visit there one day. 😀

@Srijana wrote:

This was my 3rd hiking and as this place was among my desired places to go, I was very excited. We walked 2 hours about 6 km from Sainik Awasiya Mahavidyalaya, Bhaktapur. As we reached there we all started to take photographs because of its beauty. It was very good and quite, peaceful place. Great views, great location. If you want to have a trekking near Kathmandu then it is a right place . Pilot Baba, AashramPilot Baba, AashramFront view of PilotbabaFront view of PilotbabaScenesScenesViews around Pilot babaViews around Pilot babaPilot Baba Aashram seen from the wayPilot Baba Aashram seen from the wayInside aashramInside aashramPilot Baba entrancePilot Baba entrance

Level 8

By the way @Srijana if you post this under "Travel and Advice" I feel it would me more appropriate. Just a suggestion. I believe a connect moderator would move this there soon.

Cheers

Level 6

@Badruddeen You are heartly welcome to our country Nepal. It would be great if you come here.