VBenedict's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: "I Took a Selfie"

@VBenedict thanks a lot for tagging me here, otherwise I would have missed @OSAMA's photo kissing the bear... And of course I would have missed you amazing post too!!

OSAMA: wow. Just wow. That photo is amazing! How did you manage to not being afraid of such a big and strong animal? You are brave 🙂

VBenedict: I have no words to describe how amazing your post is. I need a new word (like @Justine2807's "fantabulastic"!). It's great how you opened yourself and allow us to learn lots of new things about you. You are such a motivated and encouraging local guide with all that it takes! Great writer, great photographer, great contributor... And great person as well. Congratulations for being you and always looking into the future 🙂 it's members like you that keep this community alive and growing, by sharing high-quality content with everyone here. Just thanks.

And happy guiding! 

@VBenedict  escribió:

@ValeriaA_ Did you see @OSAMA kissing the Bear?

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 9

Thank you my incredible cyper friend @VBenedict 🙂

Level 9

Hahahah yeah bro @AkmalB , its memorable for me and for the bear hahahajaj 😀😁😂😀😁😂

Level 9

😀😁😀 @AlejandraMaria you can think of both 😀😁😀😁

Level 9

@ValeriaA_ 😁😀😁

I just did it without thinking 😀😁

To be honest at first i was thinking what if this kiss turned to hug 😀😁

So i hold the Bear with my hand 😀😁😀

Maybe one day you will do it 😉

Level 8

@ValeriaA_  thank you 🤗  I am so glad that you liked it.  It is easy to harness creativity inspired by our Connect community.  

Each and everyone of you fellow Local Guides whom, one way or another, have managed to reach out and touch my cyber and physical lives make my day every single day. 

There I've said it again...💝

Each and everyone of you are my source of inspiration. I have learned so much from your young lives 🐣

Your spirituality, your depth of characters, your impromptu... reassures me that humanity may just have a future after all.

@Osaka78forTRUMP   @BudionoS 

Level 6

@OSAMA you are so brave (and a little bit  crazy ) to shoot such a selfie with a bear. 

Level 10

wowowoww its looking very fun @VBenedict and the giant frog, how if its a life frog? hwhwwh....

@OSAMA you crazy man! beware of bear, it can bite you!

Level 8

Thank you @BudionoS   i am glad you enjoyed my post.

Level 8

@HelloSamsonR   

Here is my post.

I wish I could share it as is on public socials 🙃