TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

"Bhubaneswar" - A 5 Days' Photo-Shoot Trip! By A Level 10 Google Local Guide - Master Photographer

Dear All,

I humbly introduce myself as a LG Level 10 (with 2,23,000+ Points & almost with 20 Million [2 Crore] Photo Viewers). {For more details of my profile, kindly visit Google Map}.

In this forum, this is my first Post! Request all to guide me to be of better use / help to all. I spare a few days a month for my hobbies (Photography - Stills & Videos in 2D, 3D Ariel [Drone], Travel, etc.).

Bhubaneswar, Konark & Puri:

The travel was planned a month ago, with the invitation from a friend (from Bhubaneswar) - An exclusive trip for "PHOTO-SHOOT" & reviewing. With the help of Google Map, Wiki and friends, I made an approximate Plan. Then I contacted the Bhubaneswar (local) Taxi driver (guided by my friend) and re-confirmed the Trip! Thanks to God, all went well! I flew from Bangalore on 6th, 6:30 AM and returned on 11 4:30 PM. I reached Bhubaneswar & started from Hotel room by Taxi, at 10 AM. In these days, We covered more than 36 Important Locations. Some of them are:

A. Konark

1. Konark Sun Temple
  2. Konark Jagannath Temple
  3. Konark Museum
  4. Different Beaches (Konark Beach, Chandrabhaga Beach
  5. Chandrabhaga Temple
  6. Sri Sai Temple

B. Puri

1. Shree Jagannath Temple
  2. ** Kitchen of the Temple
  3. ** Different other shrines
  4. ** Sweta Ganga (Pond)
  5. Niladribihar Garden
  6. Mausi Ka Mandir
  7. Malatipatpur Bus Stand

C. Bhubaneswar

1. Linga Raja Temple
  2. Tribal Musem ***
  3. Nandankanan Zoo
  4. Nandankanan Botanical Garden
  5. Khandagiri & Udayagiri Caves
  6. Jain Temple, Jain Dharmasala, etc.
  7. Some Gardens
  8. Jagannath Temple, Bhubaneswar
  9. Museum Tribal Arts
  10. Planetarium
  11. Science Park
  12. Museum
  13. Ramachandi Beach
  14. Bhubaneswar Dev. Auth. Park
  15. KIIT Campus (Private University)
  16. ISCON, Bhubaneswar

Briefly Covered:

1. Kalinga Divers (Scuba)
  2. India Surf Festival Area
  3. Ma Ramachandi Temple
  4. Olive Ridley Sea Turtle Reserve

Other Places:

1. Hotels
  2. Restaurants, etc.B P Patnaik AirportB P Patnaik AirportGlass House, Bot. GardenGlass House, Bot. GardenGovt. MuseumGovt. MuseumLingaraja templeLingaraja templeISCON, Bhub.ISCON, Bhub.KhandagiriKhandagiriKonark BeachKonark BeachKonark Sun TempleKonark Sun TempleRare Tiger Cubs - Nandankanan Zoo (by TravellerG)Rare Tiger Cubs - Nandankanan Zoo (by TravellerG)Nandankanan Zoo Captured by @TravellerGNandankanan Zoo Captured by @TravellerGNandankanan Zoo, IndiaNandankanan Zoo, IndiaPlanetariumPlanetariumScience ParkScience ParkUdayagiriUdayagiriTribal MuseumTribal Museum

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: "Bhubaneswar" - A 5 Days' Photo-Shoot Trip! By A Level 10 Google Local Guide - Master

Hi @TravellerG

I am highly honoured to Welcome Level 10 member in the community. This is something different, level 10 person starting his journey in Connect with lots of medal at his credit. Hats off !!

Very nice and beautiful pictures of popular places of Bhubaneshwar and Puri.

You may notnhave intended but it looks like advertisement, Please note this community is for Individuals only and not for business. For business you may join Google My Business forum. Advertisement and personal/business information are discouraged here.

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. Before actual posting, Pl. go through LG Connect Rules, Five Core Value of Connect, Help etc.

Also introduce yourself to LG Connect @Aug.2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Re: "Bhubaneswar" - A 5 Days' Photo-Shoot Trip! By A Level 10 Google Local Guide - Master

Hi @TravellerG

I am highly honoured to Welcome Level 10 member in the community. This is something different, level 10 person starting his journey in Connect with lots of medal at his credit. Hats off !!

Very nice and beautiful pictures of popular places of Bhubaneshwar and Puri.

You may notnhave intended but it looks like advertisement, Please note this community is for Individuals only and not for business. For business you may join Google My Business forum. Advertisement and personal/business information are discouraged here.

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. Before actual posting, Pl. go through LG Connect Rules, Five Core Value of Connect, Help etc.

Also introduce yourself to LG Connect @Aug.2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

Level 10

Thank you dear for your kind motivation

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Dear friend,

Thank you for your guidance; as an experience reviewer, I went through the guidelines, twice before my first post - I need to improve, please help.

Could you kindly explain in which part of my posting you felt  this comment - "You may not have intended but it looks like advertisement..."it is for me to correct it.

If it is water mark, I had personally seen people using my photos as it is other reviews; if that is not allowed in this forum, I will surely avoid it in future - please be specific and guide,

Thank you very much!

Level 10

wow nice thand for share with details information i think it's help to all traveler who interested to visit that location
Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

Well come to this group dear @TravellerG. You have done a great contribution on google map. Keep it up. 

Level 10

Thanks

Level 9

Thanks for sharing your idea @TravellerG I am ready

Ranjan
Level 10

Dear friend @Ranjan_Kumar_Swain

I completed this Photo-shoot session.

Kindly be in touch, we can make the next trip together.

Regards