Level 3

place published but not showing on map

how can i publish that place

Madhupur Higher Secondary School, Panit To Kumarkhali Ghat Rd, Bangladesh
3 comments
Level 7

Re: place published but not showing on map

Hey @Jkabir_93,

Its great to see you here and very warm welcome to you at LG connect.

Sometimes it takes time to reflect all the changes made by local guides of the map.  Sometimes it will take almost 24 hrs to reflect your edits or place creations. If your place creation is get confirmed then check your Gmail, the Google Maps team use to send the confirmation mail and they clearly mention that 

"Success

Based on your suggestion, the listing for (Place Name) has been added to the mapSee your addition. Note that some changes might take up to 24 hours before appearing on Google.
Thank you for improving Google Maps! Your insights make it a better, more useful map for everyone."

So wait for some time your edit will get live in upcoming hours.

As of you are looking new here and as these seem to be this is your first post in here. so, I would like to add some more points which will help you to know how to better interact with the community:

1. The 5 core values of Connect
  2. Need Help?: The help area gives you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
  3. Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
  4. In this section, we post photos enriched with our story.
  5. Give to the post a descriptive title
  6. Introduce yourself to the community, tell us about you.

I would like to add one more suggestion as extra tips, I would suggest you, Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

And Please feel free to ask if you have any further queries.

Welcome Again.

Regards,

Swapnil

Level 8

Dear @Jkabir_93 after approx 24 hours if someone searches for the place they should be able to find it.

Level 9

Hi @Jkabir_93,

Welcome to the official forum of local guides. 

Sometimes POI will not be available publicly after these hrs. To make it publicly available you need add all possible details such as; photos, contact details(website available). 

On the other hand when people search for that kind of establishment everything will be alright.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.