Espidar-Sanat's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

our company is not showing in google map

hello 
I have entered the information of our company into the google map, but it doesn't show our company location.
I have received an email (Jan 12, 2019) which is brought following:
Based on your suggestion, the listing for Espidar Sanat Energy Khavarmianeh has been added to the map. See your addition. Note that some changes might take up to 24 hours before appearing on Google.
please help me what to do that our company location can be shown in google map to the others.
with respect
Espidar Sanat

Tehran Province, Tehran, Iran
6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: our company is not showing in google map

Again I should remind @Espidar-Sanat : this is not a problem. This is the way system of Maps works.

Some locations in real world have more attention for people like what you mentioned: restaurants, supermarkets, parks, hospitals, banks, government offices and so on. As a result system analyse them more and also programmed in this way to show a separate icon for them on Maps.

But some places like doctors, company offices, e-commerce agencies and many other places haven't large number of engagement for people in real world. So it is so normal not to have separate icon.

Let me to be clear. If a place has enough engagement with people in real world, then it also affects web results and people will discuss more about it on web. Then Google's system will analyse all the web and connect results and then decide to show the location as a separate icon on the map and this increase chance of visibility (Although still there is no guarantee because system will consider many other parameters too). But you know not all businesses have such engagement with people in real life.

Also as I told, even for places like supermarkets it takes some days to some weeks to appear as a separate icon. So now you should do two things:

1. Wait, System will analyse new locations more in next weeks and maybe it be visible next.

2. Attract more and more people to your business in real life and be famous enough, then all thing depends on how your business appears on the whole web.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides

View solution in original post

Level 10

Hello @Espidar-Sanat

The company location and its contact information has been published on Google Maps. The company is located between the North Korea Embassy and the October stationary shop. I was able to search it and found it (my current location Sumatra - Indonesia) without any problem.   

Adriansyah PuteraFlickr
Level 10

Hello @Espidar-Sanat 

As @AdriansyahPutera  mentioned the place is already added and is searchable well so no further action needed.

If you mean that why it isn't visible as a separate icon then I should remind that there is no guarantee in this case. System consider many parameters to show up a place as a separate icon or not and most of points aren't visible as a separate icon because if it was so, then there was no space to see base map and roads. Also even if system decide to show a place directly on Maps it takes some days or even some weeks after addition.

So don't consider it as a sparse process. This is so common thing 🙂

Level 2

Hello @AdriansyahPutera 
You are right, if a person searched us on google they could find our company. But I want that people could see our location on google maps without any searches. There is no special icon for us on the google maps.
In this case, if you have any ideas, please help me.
I appreciate your guidance

Level 2

Hello @Amiran 
Yes I want to see our own separate icon on google maps. If you look at the google maps and see our around area, you see there are a lot of restaurants and ice cream, or a butcher shop. I have a question why their locations are shown, but ours is't.
If you know why and what should I do to solve this problem please tell me.
I appreciate your guidance

Level 10
Solution

Again I should remind @Espidar-Sanat : this is not a problem. This is the way system of Maps works.

Some locations in real world have more attention for people like what you mentioned: restaurants, supermarkets, parks, hospitals, banks, government offices and so on. As a result system analyse them more and also programmed in this way to show a separate icon for them on Maps.

But some places like doctors, company offices, e-commerce agencies and many other places haven't large number of engagement for people in real world. So it is so normal not to have separate icon.

Let me to be clear. If a place has enough engagement with people in real world, then it also affects web results and people will discuss more about it on web. Then Google's system will analyse all the web and connect results and then decide to show the location as a separate icon on the map and this increase chance of visibility (Although still there is no guarantee because system will consider many other parameters too). But you know not all businesses have such engagement with people in real life.

Also as I told, even for places like supermarkets it takes some days to some weeks to appear as a separate icon. So now you should do two things:

1. Wait, System will analyse new locations more in next weeks and maybe it be visible next.

2. Attract more and more people to your business in real life and be famous enough, then all thing depends on how your business appears on the whole web.

Level 10

I definitely agree with the explanation from @Amiran. It will be good to follow his helpful tips. 

Good luck with your business @Espidar-Sanat.   

Adriansyah PuteraFlickr