Nghia-Vo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

how to protect business place under underrated campaign?

Greetings everyone,

About 2 weeks ago, I posted a thread to asking for advice how to get rid of inappropriate rate/review on Google Map and the answer I received was email to Google Team that one of Moderators will be assign and help me review on my case. I did all steps as introduction and now, the old inappropriate rate/reviews are not gone yet but the new one just appeared on my friend business place. 
All the inappropriate reviews/rates are from new Google Accounts and they only created to rate/review my friend business place.

So from 5 rate 1*, it's up to 12 rate 1* for now which decrease my friend business overall rate <3.5* and this is really unfair to new business just like him.
Is there anyway to solve this problem as soon as possible? Because the longer it took to take down the inappropriate rates, the worst for his business.

Looking forward to your guys answer

1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Google Moderator
Solution

Re: how to protect business place under underrated campaign?

Hello @Nghia-Vo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

You can report the reviews if you think are invalid. Google Maps team may take down the review that are flagged as fake or in violation of Google's review policies.

I just wanted to let you know that the Local Guides program is for individuals and not business owners, as business owners can take advantage of Google My Business for assistance in managing their listing, including responding to reviews.

I hope that this information will help you.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Google Moderator
Solution

Re: how to protect business place under underrated campaign?

Hello @Nghia-Vo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

You can report the reviews if you think are invalid. Google Maps team may take down the review that are flagged as fake or in violation of Google's review policies.

I just wanted to let you know that the Local Guides program is for individuals and not business owners, as business owners can take advantage of Google My Business for assistance in managing their listing, including responding to reviews.

I hope that this information will help you.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!