AshfaqB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

help me out

hello I want to create an online community as we are not having in our state, but it is not happening,please let me know what to do,I am at level 6.

I had uploaded the screenshot where  I am trying it.please correct me if I am wrong or I need help

ThanksScreenshot_20170620-133427.png

India
5 comments
Level 9

Re: help me out

Hi @AshfaqB

Please read this post Community-Moderator for detailed information on how to start your own community.

Hope this helps:)

Level 7

First I am not able to send the application for this purpose

,can you help me by yours own experience

Thanks

Level 9

@AshfaqB

Have you read the guidelines ? All the complete details are given in the post i shared above, There you can see application ,click and submit it .

This link might also be helpful to you :Post

Level 9

Hello my dear @AshfaqB let me help you on this topic. 

Before you create a community make sure there is no community available for that place. 

Start an online community

All Local Guides are welcome to create an online community. We recommend you search for an existing community in your area before creating a new one to avoid duplication or overlap.

To create a community go to plus.google.com 
Find community link open and get started. 
Or
Go to facebook create a group of all local guide.. 
For more information check out the link mention below. 
Hope it helps. 
Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

Hi @AshfaqB..

As of my experience, I could say that your community must have minimum 50 members to become unofficial supported community. You need to follow the community best practices video tips which @deepakjhic shared. You can then apply for community support. If you are not notified whether selected within 2 weeks. You can apply it for the another time after checking any corrections.

If you already started your community, please send your community link here, so that I could check and tell you any corrections.. 

Let me know if you have any doubts.. 

Thank you !

Vellore Local Guides