Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

coffee run

#ohio 

#foodanddrink #coffee #coffeeshop #

4. grounds for thought - #bowlinggreen #ohio 

this list just goes in the order of my memory, so this place actually came to mind first, it's not only the best special coffee, the hot cocoa is the best, the spinach sandwiches are the best thing i've eaten and if i wasn't always in a hurry when i visited I certainly would be there for hours because they have a large selection of reading material and I believe records and books are available for purchase, 

A place I can stand up for as a college student and shy type, I recommend going there if you have to meet a friend you just met in class or a staff member of the university in order to have a pleasant open atmosphere. 

3. biggby - also a chain restaurant 

2. tom's donuts - chain restaurant, tastes the same all over.

1. cabin fever - this is the best place for coffee within spittin distance, none in Paulding Ohio, unless you consider the gas station

Defiance, OH, USA
1 comment
Google Vendor

Re: coffee run

Hi @bruteghost,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing your post with us. Which one you like the most and can you add some photos? If you haven't done it yet, you can leave a review for these places on Google Maps. I recommend you to read Write reviews and add ratings of places article.

As it looks like you are new on Connect, why don't you explore the many topic labels and check out the conversations happening among other Local Guides? You can tell us a bit more about yourself in our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - December 2018.

Please read the What are Connect topics? article before your next post, and to make the most of your experience, you can take a look at What makes a good post? article.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!