cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

chefchaouen or the blue city

Chefchaouen or the Blue City

FB_IMG_1535381849432.jpg

It is a charming city visited by people all over the world. It has a uniform color in its alleys and its streets are blue and white. This city is characterized by its hospitality and diversity of culture with the people of the world. It also has some of its own specialties. It is really a beautiful city.FB_IMG_1535380646041.jpg

FB_IMG_1535380628609.jpg

FB_IMG_1535380650055.jpg

FB_IMG_1535380684044.jpg

FB_IMG_1535215381468.jpg

Chefchaouen, Maroc
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: chefchaouen or the blue city

Thanks for sharing these images @Khnachar it seems to have a lot in common with some Greek island towns. Great to see it.

Level 2

It is necessary to have a common sharing between my two countries

Former Google Contributor

Ah Morocco! One of my top favorite countries in the world and one of the most interesting in my personal opinion. As a matter of fact it has 9 cultural properties inscribed on UNESCO's World Heritage List, which let's face - it is pretty remarkable. 🙂 Chefchaouen is the perfect example of how diverse and unique can the Maghreb's architecture be.

Thank you @Khnachar for sharing these wonderful images with the community!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 2

Thank you for your comment. True Morocco is diverse in its culture and distinctive and there are many beautiful and beautiful matchmakers I wish to visit Morocco