Nikchettri's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

annual gift 2017

Any anual gift for Local Guides in India??

36 comments
Level 7

Annual gift

想請問一下為甚麼之前的在地嚮導有年度好禮----衣服和徽章等一些?(我是聽說,沒收過),希望GOOGLE能恢復這項好禮,我想要有代表自己是在地嚮導的身分,這樣別人很容易認出我,就像YOUTUBER穿戴有YOUTUBE 的LOGO的一樣,謝謝

I would like to ask why the previous wizard to have the annual gift -- clothes and badges .....etc.? (I heard, but not recieved), Hope GOOGLE can restore this gift, I want to have their own To the identity of the wizard, so that others are easy to recognize me, like YOUTUBER wearing YOUTUBE LOGO the same. Thanks .

#LocalGuides

Level 8

Re: Annual gift

The last time when there is a year end Gift is before my time as LG, @鈞傑范

As I learnt from prior threads, that is a one off gift, and there is no promise of being yearly.

Level 7

Re: Annual gift

後來google 回覆我,大概的意思是為了讓google map 有良好的體驗也讓人方便使用,這還不錯 擷取.PNG
https://twitter.com/localguides/status/837313344499511296

#LocalGuides

Level 8

Will there be an annual gift for Guides in 2017 ?

Google has been changed the Points and made some level up to the local guide community, now i am one of the Level  local guide from India. Is there any gift for the local guide for this year we are working hard for achieving each level.really it is a hard job to achieve each level in the first year , that means when the google map local guide level 5 is essay but now it is really too hard, "i repeat" It is really really too hard. So we are expecting some sort of appreciation and some gift from google. hey, Google remember one thing the viewers of our photos are really a huge number and and it is also growing, 

Level 9

Re: Will there be an annual gift for Guides in 2017 ?

Hi @Aneeshisac,

Local Guides are joined the program because they want to explore their own cities, countries, world and connect with other local guides from all over the world. Personally I am not LG because of perks but because I enjoy the program itself and I am happy to connect with fellow local guides. However, there is currently Google Play Perk available for LG who reach level 4. Learn more about Local Guides and the program itself.

Best,

Johnny..

Connect Moderator

Re: Will there be an annual gift for Guides in 2017 ?

Hi @Aneeshisac I see from your tags that you are trying to get a t-shirt from Google. This was done once before and while some people had no issues, others had to go and pay customs duty or answer questions about why the shirt had been sent to them. Since then Google don't send anything bigger than badges but instead try to arrange perks that the person can take advantage of.

Regards

Paul

Level 1

Re: annual gift 2017

hey how about an exotic amount for a gift cards... Say500 bucks if you show pain and dedication to google. I know I do.. It's a buck 19 in the shade in Phoenix.. Not all the time but dayam....i love google and I have skills...hire me for real... 1776.

Connect Moderator

Hi @Nikchettri the annual gift translates into a perk these days. There have been a couple of India specific perks this year one was this one https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/News-Updates/Perk-in-India-Free-upgrade-to-Ola-Select/ba-p/276... but unfortunately it had to be redeemed by June 24th and is no longer valid.

New perks are announced in News so keep an eye on that board (or turn on an email subscription to it).

Regards Paul

Connect Moderator

Hi @RichardYoung for a job visit the Google Careers site and I don't like your chances on that $500 but hey, doesn't hurt to wish.

Regards Paul