Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Zablokowane opinie miejsc

Co zrobić gdy kolejna opinia o miejscu została zablokowana i tylko taka uwaga:

Opinia nieopublikowana

Co się stało
W tym miejscu często pojawiają się treści naruszające zasady Google. Aby temu zapobiec, wyłączyliśmy możliwość publikowania.
Co możesz zrobić
Nie musisz niczego robić. Opcja publikowania treści może zostać włączona później.

Pisanie na pomoc to jakaś farsa, bo dostaje standardowe emaile z linkami.
Moje recenzje miejsc nie łamią zasad, miejsca ocenione na 4. 3 z 5 ostatnich opinii zostało zablokowanych. Ktoś zgłasza je celowo?!
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Zablokowane opinie miejsc

Hi @LadyDaga 

It is unlikely persons reporting your contributions. It is most likely the automated spam filter that is acting up. 

I can confirm from your public profile that you have added 279 reviews and only 261 of them are public.

Google has automatic filters that hide your reviews so only you can see them. This can happen when some of your reviews violate the review guidelines.

Read about typical review guideline violations here. And please see my latest post called 4 Tips on writing better reviews. And this post by ErmesT explains in more details why Google is hiding reviews.

Please use the form called Account Investigation for contributions not visible on Google Maps if you believe that some of your contributions have been wrongfully unpublished. Keep in mind, it takes several weeks for the check to be done, and you will not be notified about the result, so I suggest you check the status of your reviews once a week or so.

Best of luck
Morten

Level 7

Re: Zablokowane opinie miejsc

Thanks for your reply and support.

I didn't even notice that old reviews were also banned.